Runtal Electric Wall Panel Series
Runtal Electric’s Wall Panel Series is configured to match up with common U.S. code standards, blending into interior placement under windows or on walls where floor space is at a premium. When placed under windows, wall panels help eliminate cold spots and drafts while allowing window treatments to hang properly to the floor.
With high output and sleek profile these durable flat tube design can either accentuate the room architecture or “disappear” by blending into the existing room interior design. Wall Panels are available in two heights (17 1/4″ & 23 1/8″) and three lengths (2′, 3′, & 4′). All units are available in 120, 208 and 240-volt configurations to match most electric source applications and can be easily wired for thermostatic control with the RST WiFi-enabled smart thermostat, or any suitable line voltage thermostat.
We recommend a mounting height of no less than 2″ off the finished floor for optimal performance, however, placement on the wall at any height above this minimum is acceptable. Crafted using the same welded steel principles as all Runtal heating products, the patent-pending electric wall panel series is like no other product available, offering unmatched durability, design beauty, and performance.
If floor space is at a premium in your home, Runtal wall panel radiators could provide the perfect solution. If you’re keen to enjoy warmth, heat, and comfort without installing radiators that dominate the room and eat into valuable space, why not opt for sleek wall panel radiators? A magnificent alternative to conventional heating units, Runtal wall panel radiators are the ideal addition to modern and traditional homes.
The Runtal Electric Wall Panel Series has been developed to provide both residential and commercial clients with access to space-saving solutions that also look the business. These radiators satisfy coding requirements across the US, and they can either blend in for a seamless, discreet aesthetic or add a serious style statement to your room. Designed to provide you with the heat you need quickly and efficiently, Runtal’s wall panel radiators can be fitted below windows or on interior walls to free up floor-space and add a chic, modern design element. When located under windows, wall panel heaters can nullify drafts and chilly spots while ensuring that the windows hang properly to the floor.
Which Wall Panel is Right for You?
Runtal offers a selection of sizes, and radiators are available in two heights, 17 ¼” and 23 ⅛” and three lengths, 2, 3 and 4”. There is also a range of power output options, with all radiators available in 120, 208 and 240-volt configurations.
Runtal wall panel radiators are compatible with the vast majority of electrical applications, and they can also be wired to offer smart technology capabilities. By wiring your Runtal wall panel radiator to facilitate smart thermostatic control, you can regulate the temperature and program your heaters simply by touching a button. You can do this using Runtal’s RST Wifi-enabled smart thermostat or by using any other compatible line voltage thermostat.
Wall panel radiators offer an array of advantages, and they are a particularly appealing option for homeowners who don’t have the luxury of space to accommodate traditional radiators and those who are looking to utilize the latest radiator designs to give their home a fresh, unique, and stylish aesthetic. Wall panel radiators can be as discreet or distinctive as you like, and they enable you to maximize interior space at the same time as ensuring comfort and coziness.
The Runtal Wall Panel Radiator Difference
Runtal wall panel heaters are not your average radiator. These radiators offer the following features as standard:
- Durability: Runtal wall panels comprise a sturdy but sleek steel frame, which is designed to withstand wear and tear for an excellent long-term investment.
- Aesthetics: These wall panel radiators don’t just save space and provide heat. They’re also capable of adding serious character and interest to a room. You can choose from a radiator that blends in seamlessly for an understated, subtle look or go all-out to turn heads with a colored radiator that steals the show.
- Comfort: these wall panel radiators produce a lot of heat, which is distributed evenly for optimum comfort.
- Color options: Runtal offers an array of color options as standard with the option to custom color match wall panel radiators for your home. Whether you’re looking for something neutral or a tone that will brighten up the room, there’s a perfect color match for you.
- Stress-Free installation: wall panel heaters are designed for quick, simple, hassle-free installation. Once you’ve chosen a suitable location for your radiator (we recommend fitting the panel at least 2 inches above the floor for optimum performance), simply attach the brackets to the wall, connect the wires, hang the unit and secure the lockdowns. It’s essential to ensure that the unit is horizontal.
One of the best things about Runtal’s wall panel radiators is the flexibility they give you in terms of design and style. While some clients may prefer to opt for wall panels for a discreet aesthetic, others may want to use their radiators as a focal point. Runtal offers a diverse palette of shades and tones to complement every home and business. Standard color options include glacier grey, grey brown, grey blue, grey white, wine red, Runtal steel, Runtal white, cream white, almond and moss green. You can also order a custom color if you’re keen to match your radiators with specific shades in your home or embrace a different colorway. There is an additional charge for custom colors.
Runtal’s wall panel radiators are market-leading products, which offer clients an incredible array of benefits. Famed for their beauty, durability, and performance, these patent-pending electric wall panels could be the ideal addition to your home or business premises. To find out more, why not give us a call?